Friday, August 13, 2010

Parmesan Basil Tilapia

I love fish, and tilapia is one of my favorites. It has a very mild flavor and you can do so many things with it. I found this recipe at http://pbfingers.com/. My parents are on the low-carb diet right now so I was trying to find a tilapia recipe that was low-carb, but still something I could enjoy as well.

There wasn't really an ingredient list, but it's pretty self explanatory. Spray fillets with cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Broil fish until fully cooked (less than 10 minutes). Top fillets with mixture of parmesan cheese and basil (I used dried basil). Place back in oven to broil until cheese becomes slightly brown and crisp.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy as well! I am loving all of these delicious posts!

    ReplyDelete