Friday, August 13, 2010

Best Publix Trip

I went to Publix today and knew that it was going to be a good day. I had a $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon and $4 in Register Rewards from Walgreens to use before I even got to my other coupons. I also had four Target $1 off produce coupons. I've never seen these before until this week and I was so excited to get some cheap produce.

Here's what my trip looked like.



Here's what my total and savings looked like.



So before tax I spent $30.26 and saved $45.71. I was super excited. I also went to Winn-Dixie to get B1G1 chicken, B1G1 avocados, 10/$10 Powerade and 10/$10 tuna.

Yay for saving money!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations girl!! I was just telling my friend Casey about this! I can't wait for you to get me started! lol We must email about this... b/c I am still a little unsure of how it all works!

    ReplyDelete