Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm a slacker...

So I know I said I was going to post more and try my best to keep this up to date. Truth is I just totally forget about posting. I've been busy with wedding planning and job hunting. Brandon and his mom were here last week to do some planning and find a place for the rehearsal dinner (which they found a great place).

I have good news though...I got a job! I got a call yesterday from Columbia Southern University, an online university in Orange Beach. I will be working in Admissions as a Customer Service Rep. I start on August 18 and I can't wait!

In other news, we have our location set for the wedding and reception. It's going to be at a plantation style house. Friends of ours from church live there and have been wanting to do weddings there. I will be the first wedding there and I can't wait. It's going to be fabulous!

To totally change the subject, I had my most successful trip to Publix ever last Saturday. Before tax I spent $34 and saved $38. After tax it was $38. I was super excited. I'm not sure how I will do this week. There isn't much in this week's ad that I need. I will probably be buying more produce than other grocery items. There are only a few BOGO deals and a lot of good produce deals this week. I am excited about the produce though. I think I'll be buying more from Winn-Dixie this week. Their ad seems to be a bit better.

I'm really going to try to post as much as I can in the next 3 weeks before I start my new job. I know after that I'm going to be so busy and tired that I'll be lucky to post every 2 weeks or so. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love your postings and will miss them greatly! haha I can't believe you saved as much as you spent! You and I really need to get together so I can get started on this! I definitely need to start saving money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Keri. Please post more.

    ReplyDelete