Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Blog!

First blog post! Woo! I have been meaning to start a blog for about a month now. I was waiting until after graduation and after things calmed down.

I hope to update this as much as possible. My plans are to update whoever reads this on the happenings and adventures of my life. Now that I'm out of college there will be so many new and exciting things happening for me. I can't wait to share it with everyone! I also hope to have some blogs related to cooking and exercise. I absolutely love to cook! I'm an exercise and health freak (at least that's what my family says) haha.

Hopefully this doesn't sound too lame...I'm just getting started so this should get better as time goes on. Thanks to whoever might read this and happy blogging!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to follow you! I am actually doing the same thing with an after college life blog! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete